At NAB 2019, Signiant Inc, a long-time leader in intelligent file transfer, is introducing Jet, a new SaaS solution that makes it easy to automate and accelerate the transfer of large files between geographically dispersed locations. Targeted at simple “lights-out” use cases, Signiant JetTM meets the growing need to replace scripted FTP with a faster, more reliable and more secure alternative.
Jet leverages Signiant’s innovative SaaS platform, which also underpins the company’s widely-deployed Media Shuttle solution that is now used by more than 400,000 professionals to send and share large files around the world. Jet’s tightly curated feature set and accessible price point allow small and mid-sized companies to easily automate system-to-system workflows, as well as recurring data exchange with partners.
“Jet fills a growing need in the industry,” said Cory Bialowas, SVP Product Management at Signiant. “With Media Shuttle, Signiant has demonstrated that SaaS innovation can bring the power of our technology to companies of all sizes. As customers face increasing pressure to eliminate FTP and unwieldy first-generation acceleration products, they have been clamouring for a Media Shuttle companion product to handle automated transfers. Jet extends our SaaS platform to address these use cases within the global media supply chain.”
Like all Signiant products, Jet utilizes a proprietary transport protocol that optimizes network performance for fast, reliable movement of large files under all network conditions. Coupled with enterprise-grade security and features tuned for media professionals, Signiant products are designed to enable the global flow of content, within and between companies, in a hybrid cloud world. The Signiant portfolio now comprises the following offerings:
- Manager+Agents – Advanced enterprise software for complex networks and workflows
- Jet – SaaS solution for simple system-to-system automated file transfer
- Media Shuttle – SaaS solution that enables people to send and share large files
- Flight – SaaS solution for transfers to and from AWS and/or Azure public cloud services
Media companies can deploy a single Signiant product to solve a specific problem, or combine them for a comprehensive approach to managing access to content that is located in various of storage types around the world. Signiant products interoperate with each other, as well as with third-party products in the media technology ecosystem.
- Rise Appoints Catherine Cywinska as Head of Marketing - November 16, 2023
- LA Clippers Choose Atomos Ninja Ultra forSocial Media Engagement - November 16, 2023
- 2023 Rise Awards Announce Winners, Barbara Slater wins Woman of the Year - November 8, 2023