Position: Sound Designer – Evening / Week-end Shift
Location: Burbank CA US
Under the supervision of the Team Leader, Motion design, the candidate will design the motion effects on films using audio / video editing software, in order to ensure the artistic, technical and realistic character of the production to code, in accordance with D-BOX motion standards and with the essence and aesthetics of the filmmakers vision.
- Identify appropriate motion effects to insert in a particular segment throughout a film or a séquence to code;
- Create and design specific motion effects in a particular scene or use present effects;
- Make the final corrections or final mix on motion codes at the end of the design process.
- Professional training in audio production and sound editing;
- Min. 2 years of experience in sound and musical environment, including 1 years in audio-video editing;
- Knowledge of music: musical ear, musical pitch and tone, sense of rhythm;
- Thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team;
- Knowledge of basic computer software in Windows environment;
- Knowledge of Protools 11 (or higher) and Adobe Audition ;
- Have a good team spirit and be dynamic;
- Ability to work under presser with deadlines;
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings and weekends);
- Excellent physical health;
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
Job Type: Full-time
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Senior Front End Developer (Angular 2+) – Contract-to-Hire - July 19, 2019
- Media Assistant - July 19, 2019
- Community Partner Coordinator - July 19, 2019