Ambassador program enhancements underscore StrongBox Data’s continued commitment and investment in existing and new partners
PORTLAND, Oregon – September 9, 2021 – StrongBox Data Solutions (SBDS), the leading provider of autonomous large-scale data management and archive solutions, today announced a newly enhanced, multifaceted global channel program. The SBDS Ambassador Partner Program provides powerful new tools and resources, including a new online portal for channel partners and solution providers to help fast-track the growth of their businesses.
“Growth in unstructured data across all industries is accelerating the demand for an intelligent data management platform like StrongLink, a software solution that helps IT organizations get control of storage costs and complexity in multi-vendor environments,” said Floyd Christofferson, CEO at StrongBox Data Solutions. “The focus of our expanded global channel program is to not only provide our partners with margin protection and better business enablement tools but also to make it easier for partners to provide value to their customers.”
SBDS is 100 percent channel-focused and is committed to helping partners grow their customer base. The recently announced third-generation StrongLink platform widens the opportunities for all channel partners, including MSPs, VARs, solution integrators and strategic alliance partners.
The enhanced Ambassador Partner Program provides a wealth of new resources and benefits, including:
- 100% Guaranteed Deal Registration and Protection. The streamlined registration process protects partner investment in developing accounts and projects.
- New, Easy-Access Partner Portal. The centralized platform helps partners leverage sales enablement tools, a library of collateral and content, white papers, use cases, product and competitive-based training, private deal tracking, co-brandable assets, and ready-to-execute marketing campaigns.
- Disruptive Pricing Model and Recurring Revenue Streams. StrongLink’s disruptive pricing model provides partners with competitive margins and recurring revenue opportunities while offering customers predictable pricing based on required performance, not capacity, so costs do not increase as data volumes grow.
- Sales Support and Access to Qualified Leads. Regular sales and support calls, plus an inside sales team to assist with driving qualified leads through lead-nurturing and call campaigns.
- Marketing Investment Funds. StrongBox Data gives partners access to a proposal-based pool of funds and allocates resources to help partners drive more business and strong ROI projects.
- Differentiated Data Management Technology. StrongLink’s leading-edge technology enables customers to eliminate data silos, avoid vendor lock-in to manage data globally across any storage type from any vendor, including cloud and tape, saving significant storage and operational costs.
In addition, SBDS’ recently released StrongLink 3.2 software provides increased levels of automation and performance, offering channel partners a vendor-neutral solution to data and multi-vendor storage resource management. These capabilities enable partners to add value by providing their customers with a proven solution to address the problems of bridging data silos, managing data sprawl, and extending on-premises data storage into the cloud without interrupting user access. It also allows organizations to seamlessly manage data across all storage types, including flash, disk, tape, and cloud.
Volker Wester, Managing Director of Cristie-Data GmbH, based in Germany, has experienced first-hand the immense value of being an SBDS Ambassador Partner. “StrongLink is one of our key differentiators against the competition for intelligent data management,” he said. “It allows organizations to better utilize their data to deliver more insights, services, products and innovation, which are all essential to supporting digital transformation initiatives. SBDS’ enhanced partner program enables VAR partners to capture more leads, generate greater margin, and create recurring revenue faster with less support expense – all while delighting customers.”
StrongLink boosts data access and management efficiency across large heterogeneous storage environments in any industry. StrongLink is trusted by leading organizations in high-performance computing, higher education and research, life and earth sciences, oil and gas, media and entertainment, automotive and autonomous vehicles, to name a few, via its channel partner network.
“Choosing the right technology partner is essential to our success,” said David Benenson, Vice President of the Tennessee-based Neola Group. “Our close relationship with SBDS and their exceptional software and customer focus has been of great benefit to both Neola Group and our clients for over 5 years. The new partner program initiatives will increase our efficiency, help us accelerate our business growth and drive even greater customer value.”
For more information and to join the program, visit the SBDS Ambassador Partner Program overview page.
- Partner Program Overview Link
- StrongLink Data Sheet
- Video: Introduction to StrongLink Autonomous Data Management
About StrongBox Data Solutions
StrongBox Data Solutions (SBDS) is a worldwide leader in intelligent data management and archiving, servicing the world’s most demanding data environments, with over 12 years of experience in virtualizing data workflows between tape and disk. SBDS’ flagship StrongLink autonomous data management software is a vendor-neutral solution designed to automate data management across otherwise incompatible storage types, including flash, disk, tape and cloud storage for data environments at any scale.
- Hammerspace Secures $56.7M in First Institutional Funding - July 18, 2023
- Arcitecta Recognized for Innovative End-to-End Data Management Solution that Radically Simplifies Global Data Management - March 7, 2022
- StrongBox Data Names Andrew Hall as CEO - November 16, 2021