The StudioXperience Technology showcase at the 2015 NAB Show is the place to see latest technologies being utilized as part of a live broadcast studio. This is your chance to see over 50 demonstrations from industry leaders. Take a VIP tour and engage in in-depth conversations with experts in every aspect of a broadcast studio.
Platinum Sponsor Intel will have 20 demonstrations to show new trends in content acquisition, creation, management, distribution and experience. A knowledgeable group of Intel experts will be on hand to answer questions and provide insight into ways to fully leverage Intel’s technologies and media solution. These new trends will create a positive impact on workflows from the smallest to the largest studios, broadcasters and production companies.
See Intel® Xeon® powered HP Z-Series Workstations perform multi-camera editing and manage studio control systems. Intel Thunderbolt™ 2 technology will provide the I/O speed that is needed to process the estimated 24TB of files created during the Waskul.TV live broadcasts from the NAB Show.
HP will showcase a wide range of products. Creation tools with a range of form factors will be shown, along with the latest in server technology for virtualizing workstations and desktops, transcoding video and distributing streaming video content. HP will also demonstrate their latest printing solutions.
NewTek Developer Zone
NewTek will showcase innovative solutions from NewTek Developers. These solutions extend the capabilities of the NewTek TriCaster. Products will be on display from 3D Storm, NewsMaker Systems, Fingerworks, Sportzcast, Audinate and PESA.
- 3D Storm is the distributor of NewTek products for Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Turkey, Russia and Pakistan. 3D Storm distributes state-of-the-art solutions including TriCaster, 3Play and LightWave as well as a wide range of accessories, titling and virtual creation tools.
- NewsCaster by NewsMaker is the solution for using TriCaster in any size Broadcast News Operation. NewsCaster links NewTek’s TriCaster with standard Broadcast Newsroom Computer Systems.
- Fingerworks Telestrators have been available to the professional sports broadcasting industry since 1998. The latest Fingerworks 5 solution directly interfaces with NewTek Tricaster and 3 Play.
- Sportzcast LiveSportzCG is a native add-on for the NewTek TriCaster. This allows creation of a custom scoreboard graphic overlay.
- PESA from VideoLink, Inc. is a video streaming system that allows audio and video professionals to compress, stream and share high quality content.
- Audinate’s Dante is an uncompressed, multi-channel digital media networking technology, with near-zero latency and synchronization. According to Audinate, Dante has been adopted by more pro-audio AV manufacturers than any other networking technology.
At the NewTek booth (SL3312), see TalkShow™, TriCaster™ Mini, the TriCaster Pro Line, and 3Play™ in action.
Scale Logic, a value-added service company focused on data management, will have their own Technology Zone. Scale Logic provides vertical market expertise, a global footprint and product and technical depth backed by a complete suite of professional solutions and services for the Media and Entertainment Industry. They will also have a booth (SU621G) in the South Upper Hall.
StudioXperience Broadcast Studio
Visit the StudioXperience Broadcast studios at the 2015 NAB Show and see the entire content life cycle come together. This is a live production environment where the technologies in the showcase are integrated by the Waskul.TV production team.
VIP Content Life Cycle Tour
For an insider view, sign up for a StudioXperience VIP Content Life Cycle Tour. Offered hourly, the tour will provide access to experts who can provide in-depth information about custom configurations. The tour will provide an integrated look at the role Intel’s media solutions and technology can play in any size organization. The VIP tour will start in the studio, providing a behind the scenes briefing of the technologies used in live production workflow. See innovations from Intel, HP, NewTek, Scale Logic and others. Tours are available on a first come, first served basis and can be booked here: studioxperience.com/2015-nab-show-attendee-info/
The Life Cycle Tour will start by seeing how high-resolution video is acquired using six AJA CION 4K cameras outfitted with Zeiss lenses. Next, the workflow will be divided between on-air streaming and 4K post-production for editorial and future on-demand delivery. Next learn about the Waskul.TV cloud-based content management and distribution workflow. Intel, HP, Envivio, Zixi and other providers integrate content to reach and audience using many different devices in 164 different countries.
The Broadcast Studio is a live performance venue, offering a wealth of learning opportunities. Experts will be on hand to answer any questions.
Hear Live Interviews of Industry Luminaries
Technology expert Steve Waskul will conduct interviews of some of the industry’s most notable people. The diverse list of guests will include Academy Award winning creatives and technologists, C-level executives and people from all aspects of the industry. Interviews start at the top and the bottom of the hour and last 20 minutes. VIP seating in the screening room is available on a first come, first served basis. Most of the guests will also be available for a short question and answer session after the interview. Check the NAB Show website or the Waskul.TV web site for the interview schedule.
The StudioXperience Technology Showcase is located near the main entrance to the South Upper Hall at the 2015 NAB Show.