MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA — The first annual Silicon Valley Video Summit (SVVS), has been announced for Jan. 26 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA. This inaugural industry event will offer a vital exchange of Broadcast and Big Tech thought-leadership right in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Registration is now open and is free of charge to qualified video and broadcast production professionals, and event sponsors. Students will be admitted at 3pm for the program and networking. To apply visit: siliconvalley.video/register/
SVVS is produced by SVG in partnership with the SMPTE SF Chapter, and FMC Training. ASG and B&H are title sponsors of the event, which will reach broadcast and video engineers, producers and technologists working in corporate video production.
Program Chair is Peter Thordarson, former Chief Production Engineer, Microsoft Studios. Confirmed speakers include executives from Electronic Arts, Google, Intel, Meta, Microsoft, NVIDIA and more. Conference sessions include:
- Strategies for Multisite Enterprise Production
- Advancements in SMPTE 2110 for Corporate Applications
- “Digital First” Transforms Live Event Production and Technology
- How to Manage a Remote Video Production Workforce
- Get Ready for the New, Advanced Video Production Workflows
- AI & Video Production
- Virtual Production in the Real World
- Creating Content for the Metaverse
SVVS will also feature tours of leading, local production facilities as well as an exhibit hall that currently includes over 15 key technology providers. Future Media Concepts (FMC) will be providing Adobe for Post-Production training on-site. Industry networking will take place during the event’s complimentary lunch and reception.
- ASG Adds George Haile as Director of Strategic Accounts - January 4, 2023
- Brightline Names New Broadcast Lighting Specialist - January 4, 2023
- SVG AND PARTNERS ANNOUNCE INAUGURAL “SILICON VALLEY VIDEO SUMMIT” - December 21, 2022