TAG Video Systems’ Popular IP-based Webinar Series to Tackle “Changing Architecture on the Fly”
Company continues its quest to provide global broadcasters with the latest information covering all things IP. Next event scheduled for Thursday May 14.
Tel Aviv – May 11, 2020 — TAG Video Systems, the world leader in 100% SW, 100% IP, 100% COTS/Cloud, Probing, Monitoring and Multiviewing solutions, has released details of its latest webinar designed to assist broadcasters as they continue to migrate to IP. The next session, which will take place on Thursday, May 14, at 11am EST, will discuss how media companies can easily adapt their architecture and workflows to maximize business opportunities. The webinar will be hosted by Paul Briscoe, chief architect; and Pini Maron, vp professional services.
The theme of the webinar, which continues the company’s popular series of online events is: Changing Your Facility Architecture on the Fly: The New IP World.
Topics covered will include:
- The move to COTS and IP infrastructure
- Maximizing control rooms, application licenses and resources
- Dealing with different time zones and locations
- Communications across varying applications
- Where’s the industry headed?
“Software-based IP workflows are more essential now than ever as broadcasters look to simplify workflows, maximize opportunities and reduce costs. Throughout this series, our team of experts are covering topics including IP, remote production, OTT, distribution, playout and Cloud and will explain how facilities can break down barriers and improve efficiency and productivity,” says Kevin Joyce, TAG Zer0 Friction officer.
Future webinars include:
New Technology for IP migration – May 28th
OTT: New Cloud Probing and Multiviewing – June 16th
Playout: New Cloud Multiviewing and Probing – July TBA
- Arkona Technologies Appoints Pipeline Media Oy as Finnish Channel Partner - February 1, 2023
- Shotoku UK and Sertronics GmbH Announce Service Partnership for Germany - January 18, 2023
- Arkona Technologies Appoints Joe LoGrasso to Lead Sales in US - January 13, 2023