Position: Technical Sound Designer (Full-time onsite)
Location: Raleigh NC US
Boss Key is currently working on LawBreakers a newly released FPS.
Are you a Technical Sound Designer with world class skills? If so, then Boss Key Productions is interested in hearing from you.
We are looking for a hardworking, self motivated Technical Sound Designer that will help take our game audio to the next level!
- Have worked professionally as a AAA Technical Sound Designer for at least two years
- Strong technical implementation skills using WWISE and UE4
- Experience using Protools, Audition, Reaper or other equivalent DAWs
- Have Shipped at least one AAA title
- Be hard-working, self motivated, and a creative thinker
- Be able to take direction and produce high end results
- Be organized and a good communicator
- Have a flexible and agile mindset for a fast paced production environment
- Has experience designing sound effects
- Has programming experience
- Has shipped a game published on PC and consoles
- Is dependable and able to manage their own workload
Required application materials:
- Current resume or cover letter
- Description of your proudest technical design work
- Technical Sound Demo (Online)
- Provide us with a link to your online demo materialInclude a detailed description of what elements you implemented for the demo
**Submissions without demo material will not be considered