Position: Technical Support Engineer
Company: Archion Technologies
Location: Los Angeles CA US
Summarized Job Description: Technical Support Engineer
Every employee is an Ambassador
Serve as a first line of technical support for end users, resellers and sales staff
Ensure end users understand and operate storage systems correctly, and provide tech support.
Ensure resellers install and operate storage units correctly in the video environment. Provide technical sales support when needed.
- Create installation guides for resellers for products. Update on regular basis.
Perform or assist with on-site or virtual installations of storage systems, including all protocols, IT infrastructure, software and low-level firmware.
Preform or assist with production, assembly and QC as needed.
Evaluate Archion software and hardware for upgrades based on roadmaps and customer requests. Weekly reports of customer requests, problems, and comments including blog information is generated and sent to management.
- Reports are to be sent on Friday at 11:00am.
Evaluate, design and program updates as needed.
Identify and implement testing protocols, evaluate RAID storage system in the field and in the lab.
- Test and evaluate new products and third party systems for certification with our systems
- Develop standard configurations for products for all supported workflows.
Implement and maintain support infrastructure, procedures and policies.
- Update all Archion infrastructure on regular basis. Make sure all systems are updated and operational.
Create and maintain product documentation, FAQ’s and tech support bulletins.
Evangelize Archion Storage to technicians, resellers, customers and prospects.
- Through social media (vis. Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc…) via creation and upkeep of social media websites and monitoring and responding to blogs and tech comment boards on a daily basis. All comments to be reported by a link to website over email.
- Creation of white papers and short workflow techniques notes for Archion’s websites.
Master Archion’s complete product line, from a technical and operational workflow understanding.
Establish proficiency with troubleshooting and the repair of Archion’s entire product line.
Knowledgeable of all installations and configurations of NAS, and SAN’s.
Establish and maintain proficiency with the primary digital video applications of our customer base; Avid, Final Cut Pro, Adobe, Pro Tools, Autodesk…etc. Understand how each application works in the Archion NAS and SAN environments. This is a dynamic challenge that is constantly evolving
Create and maintain documentation for service and support of all product lines.[remainder of page is blank]
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- La Verne, CA
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- E-Commerce Production Specialist / Data Entry Associate - July 23, 2019
- Proposal Production Coordinator -Entry Level - July 23, 2019
- Marketing and Production Intern - July 23, 2019