Position: Television Engineer
Company: Morningside Church
Location: Blue Eye MO US
Morningside Church is seeking a Television Engineer.
- Plan, manage, train, and coordinate technical activities
- Assist and advise in planning of future equipment installations, requirements, and budget recommendations
- Supervise maintenance of computer software, hardware, and local area network applications on systems throughout the studios
- Establish the procedures to ensure that all IT equipment is operational and secure
- Keep software versions up to date. Ensures software license compliance. Follows all corporate directives for IT security
- Supervise preventive maintenance and/or troubleshooting on almost any electronic device or support electronics whether in-house or installed a crossed campus.
- Supervise and/or perform maintenance of all equipment.
- Respond to trouble calls with studio or computer equipment
- Design, plan and implement new studio video work flow
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years minimum of experience in broadcast television
- 21st century skill set, a great team-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality
- Strong leadership skills and exceptional communication are absolutely essential
- Strong IT background
- College degree, SBE certification, and A+ certification are highly desired
- Grass Valley, Ross & Broadcast Pix Switchers
- AJA, Sony SD & HD SDI Decks
- Xserve Mac & PC Editing work flow
- Leightronix Nexus Ingestion
- Kulabyte Streaming Encoder
- Sony HD & SD Camera
- Closed-Captioning Encoding
- TINA Archiving on Tandberg