There is no disputing that has always proven itself to be a leading provider of high-performance storage and network connectivity products. The company’s thirty-year long legacy and finding by President/CEO, Tim Klein
and CTO/Vice President, David Snell has stood the test of time in its mission to fully utilize the power behind storage. It has accomplished this venture through its high-quality products, and several of the unique products within the tech giant’s inventory include:
- RAID adapters
- Fibre Channel switches
- Protocol conversion bridges
- Storage controllers
- macOS iSCSI initiator software
- Storage interface connectivity acceleration software
- Thunderbolt devices
The ATTO Disk Benchmark For MacOS
ATTO’s newest Disk Benchmark for macOS® has just arrived, and it has been specifically been designed to work with the macOS. ATTO Disk Benchmark for macOS® is the company’s new freeware tool, which can easily measure storage system performance. The ATTO Disk Benchmark for macOS® can also monitor the performance in solid-state drives, hard drives, RAID arrays, as well as connections to the storage. This can allow users to tune their storage systems for much higher optimal performance.
Because the ATTO Disk Benchmark is macOS® compatible, it can also measure a user’s storage systems performance with various transfer sizes and test lengths for reads and writes. Several of the product’s available options allow for the disk benchmark to customize a user’s performance measurement. These options include:
- Queue depth
- Overlapped I/O
- A comparison mode that runs on a continuous basis
Additional ATTO Disk Benchmark Features
Because the ATTO Disk Benchmark for macOS® works as an easy-to-use interface, it provides detailed results and allows for various types of parameters to be customized by users. The ATTO Disk Benchmark’s compatibility with the macOS allows a user to analyze the performance characteristics of storage devices and network shares.
The ATTO Disk Benchmark for macOS®’s other qualities include features such as:
- The ability to Capture snapshots
- The ability to run continuous benchmarks
- Measuring network and block storage performance via a file system
- Support for variable transfer sizes and queue depths
- Non-destructive performance on a file system
- Custom transfer sizes
- Support for multiple disks per test
The ATTO Disk Benchmark for macOS® can also be used to test any RAID controller, storage controller, host adapter, hard drive or SSD drive, which is no surprise given that ATTO Technology’s products are known for consistently providing the highest level of performance to a user’s storage.
Since 1988, ATTO Technology has been a global leader across the IT and media & entertainment markets. This has been the primary result of a dedicated team of experienced technology executives with excellent field experience in the areas of operations, research/development, finance, and sales/marketing. This tech-innovation behemoth has thrived in the most data-intensive computing environments as a result of its specialty in network and storage connectivity and infrastructure solutions. The ATTO Disk Benchmark for macOS® is the most popular disk benchmarking tool, and it is now available for purchase!
Latest posts by Andres Benetar (see all)
- NewTek TriCaster® Mini Video Production System Provides UHD Digital Media Production and Streaming - November 7, 2019
- LBI Media Inc.’s KBUE-FM: The Number One Los Angeles Radio Station - November 6, 2019
- Atomos Acquiring Timecode Systems Means More Efficient Multicamera Content Creation - October 26, 2019