TSL is showcasing its new TM1-Tally advanced control solution for OB trucks and broadcast environments at the upcoming Media Production & Technology Show 2023 (MPTS) on stand A34. The award-winning TSL TallyMan product family serves as the central control system for fast-paced media workflows eliminating the chaos of managing multiple hubs and spoke systems required to produce and distribute sports, news, concerts, house of worship, and other live broadcast events. Renowned for its rock-solid reliability and usability, more than 2,000 customers rely on TSL TallyMan products to streamline control of routers, multiviewers, vision mixers, audio consoles, robotic cameras, intercom systems, media servers, automation systems, and more, vastly simplifying operations and minimizing mistakes. The newest addition, TM1-Tally, provides a low cost of entry to TSL’s professional advanced control product family in a space saving form factor that is well-suited for OB truck environments and crowded broadcast facilities.
Highlights of the TM1-Tally MPTS showcase include:
- A full-fledged tally system that is vendor agnostic for basic to medium tally systems.
- Expandable from six devices to 12, the TM1-Tally accommodates more devices as requirements change.
- Route tally and media as well as perform other control functions such as protocol translation, device control, and system macros.
- Control challenges in smaller systems or fly-packs can be addressed and easily reconfigured as production demands change.
- Compatible with TSL hardware and virtual control panels.
TM1-Tally ensures the correct tally functions are managed no matter how many switchers or routers are in the signal chain. It supports industry-standard broadcast solutions and protocols, and can connect to a range of switchers, routers and multi-viewers, utilising the built-in GPIO. The TM1-Tally can also connect up to 64 cameras. With an option to upgrade larger systems and control panel expansion, TM1-Tally offers the flexibility you need, saving time and money while improving productivity.
For more information on TM1-Tally and the TSL TallyMan product family, including how to purchase, please visit, www.tslproducts.com/products/advanced-broadcast-control-systems/tallyman-control-system/system-controllers/tm1-tally/.
To learn about TSL control solutions, please watch the video @ www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBfmeqmMHYs.
Meet at The Media Production & Technology Show 2023 (MPTS)
TSL invites MPTS attendees to connect and make an appointment to see firsthand its new solutions here.
Press can make an appointment for a private press briefing by contacting Alex Molina at [email protected].
For over 30 years we have worked directly with the world’s leading broadcasters and content creators to design, manufacture and market a range of broadcast workflow solutions that serve to simplify operations within the television broadcast, cable, satellite, IPTV and IT industries. Specialising in audio monitoring, broadcast control systems and power management tools, we ensure that our solutions satisfy and exceed the commercial, technical and operational requirements that exist in IT-based and traditional workflows to help our customers lower costs, generate revenue and streamline operations.
- Alteon.io now supports 3D objects, paving the way for unprecedented cloud-based AR workflows - June 5, 2023
- Senior Colorist Marcy Robinson Grades HBO Max’s “Reality” with DaVinci Resolve Studio - May 30, 2023
- Dalet supports the development of Radio France’s new generation media platform - May 30, 2023