Friedrichsdorf, Germany – August 26, 2020 – Maxon, developers of professional 2D/3D digital content creation solutions, has announced the stellar speaker lineup for its 3D and Motion Design Show for IBC 2020. The free virtual event will take place on 3DMotionShow.com (formerly C4DLive.com) from Tuesday, September 8th through Friday, September 11th, and will feature presentations covering VR and AR, character animation, photo-real visual effects, motion design and more, presented by the world’s top motion graphics and VFX artists.
Over 15 creatives from around the world will speak during the 3D and Motion Design Show for IBC 2020. Artist highlights include:
- Dmitriy Glazyrin: The Mondlicht Studio CEO will share tips and techniques for creating visually compelling automotive visualizations. A 10+-year veteran of the advertising industry, Dmitriy has worked with creative agencies such as Platinum FMD (Brasil), Lightfarm (New Zealand), Cream (Australia), and RecomFarmHouse (UK).
- Simon Russell: Simon will share the making of the Kronos Quartet music video ‘One Earth, One People, One Love’ and how to stay focused on creativity while managing complex technical challenges. Simon is a freelance motion graphic designer based in Devon, UK.
- Maxim Kroft and Johana Kroft: The Idea & Maker duo will elaborate on the processes of their collaborative workflow, from concept phase to production. Idea & Maker is a creative laboratory that blends technical knowledge and emotion to create unique visuals in the form of thoughtful craft and storytelling.
- Yambo: The Creative Director at Yambo Studio will showcase tips and techniques used to ensure a productive workflow while executing projects with large teams. Yambo has worked for over a decade in the CGI industry and has a distinguished eye for intricacy and nuance in the interplay of color, texture, movement and composition.
The 3D and Motion Design Show series of 2020 includes multi-day events designed to coincide with the timing of Siggraph, IBC, NAB Show NY, HOW and Adobe Max. The presentations showcase professional 3D techniques and real-world production workflows using Cinema 4D, Redshift and the Red Giant suite of products. Presentations from each event will be streamed live and available on-demand shortly after airing on 3DMotionShow.com as well as the Maxon YouTube channel.
Maxon is a developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. In January, Maxon and Red Giant closed a merger of the two companies. The combined company’s award-winning Cinema 4D, Redshift 3D and Red Giant products have been used extensively to help create and render everything from stunning visual effects in top feature films, TV shows and commercials, cutting-edge game cinematics for AAA games, as well as for medical illustration, architectural and industrial design applications. Maxon products are available directly from the website and its worldwide distribution network. Maxon is part of the Nemetschek Group.
All trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Zazil Media Group
(p) +1 (773) 816-7944
- Environmental Doc “Kiss the Ground” Uses DaVinci Resolve Studio - December 4, 2020
- Adventure Film for The North Face Shot on URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 - December 4, 2020
- National Film and Television School Choose EditShare for Major Media Infrastructure Upgrade - December 3, 2020