Position: The North Face: Digital Creative Services Project Manager
Company: VF Corporation
Location: Alameda CA US
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a variety of digital and print projects with specified deliverables.
- Digital and print projects – Manage digital creative and print projects, ensuring projects are clearly communicated to design team and delivered on time and within budget.
- Design brief reviews – Review design briefs prior to hand off to the design team to ensure the requestor provides all necessary information.
- Vendor negotiation/contracts – Contact outside supply/service providers and negotiate pricing to ensure all projects are within budget. Create contracts for services provided to The North Face.
- Traffic support – Provide traffic support through project timelines.
- Marketing liaison – Clearly communicate with cross-functional teams (internal and external) to ensure scope of project is clearly defined and understood.
- Meeting attendance – Attend or arrange and facilitate meetings to discuss project requirements and present project status updates.
- Creative proofs – Upload, traffic and approve digital creative and print proofs.
- Asset management – Manage final assets to ensure they are made available for global partner use.
- Project management – Fill in for other Creative Services project managers, as needed, which requires a flexible and willing-to-do-what-it-takes attitude.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing Creative Services, advertising and print production preferably in the Outdoor Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Arts, advertising or related field or equivalent combination of education and years of experience.
Working knowledge of the following online project management tools: Basecamp, Track Via, ProofHQ, Dropbox.
Working knowledge of the following software programs: Outlook, Microsoft Office.
Working knowledge of the following software programs a plus: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint.
Proven track record of managing projects, budgets, and timelines. Well organized and deadline oriented.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to establish an independent view and effectively collaborate in decision making with cross-functional partners.
Ability to manage multiple priorities with professionalism and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge of the outdoor market is preferred.
Travel required: 5%