In September, Maxon’s extensive Fall release included updates to nearly every product in the Maxon One subscription, including Trapcode Suite 17 that featured the long-requested ability to work with Particular and Form in the same 3D space. Less than two months later, Maxon is pleased to announce the immediate availability of an update for Trapcode (17.1) that contains workflow and performance enhancements, as well as several minor bug fixes for Particular.
This update is available immediately from Maxon App.
Performance Enhancements Include:
- The ‘Create Null’ button now becomes ‘Unlink Null’ when a null has been created to allow for easier decoupling (if desired).
- Undoing ‘Create Null’ is now a one step process.
- Improved performance for Fluid Dynamics during longer renders.
- Improved Cinema 4D spline shape support, including the ability to emit from Edges in addition to Vertices.
- Improved system multi-select behavior in the Designer to eliminate cases of unintentionally selecting multiple systems.
- Custom system names are now reflected in the ‘Emit from Parent System’ menu for child systems in the Designer.
A complete changelist can be found in our Trapcode 17.1 Release FAQ.
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Its product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation and animation technology, the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools, the high-end production, blazingly fast Redshift rendering solutions, and the intuitive forger mobile sculpting app.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From its popular, inclusive events to its free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to Maxon’s ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
(e) [email protected]
(p) +1 (978) 866-7354
- Dalet Earns Silver Medal from EcoVadis for its CSR Sustainability Performance - November 28, 2023
- Maxon One November 2023 Release - November 16, 2023
- GETOP Choses Pixotope to Power Taiwan’s First Extended Reality Broadcast Studio - November 15, 2023