At the 2019 NAB Show, Triveni Digital, an industry leader in data broadcasting, program guide and digital TV metadata management, and video quality assurance solutions, will demonstrate how it is bringing innovation to ATSC 3.0 architectures with support for channel sharing, the repack, and dual-standards broadcasting.At the 2019 NAB Show, Triveni Digital, an industry leader in data broadcasting, program guide and digital TV metadata management, and video quality assurance solutions, will demonstrate how it is bringing innovation to ATSC 3.0 architectures with support for channel sharing, the repack, and dual-standards broadcasting.
Using Triveni Digital‘s solutions, broadcasters can streamline the way they deliver ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 services, including ad replacement, service guides, emergency communication support, addressable content delivery, interactive program enhancements, and data broadcast applications.
Offering first-class, domestic consulting services and 24/7 support, Triveni Digital is committed to helping broadcasters deliver better TV.
Expanded StreamScope® Family for Superior Service Quality Assurance for ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 Architectures
Triveni Digital will demonstrate its StreamScope® family of analyzers and monitors at the 2019 NAB Show, showing how they support all types of DTV networks and architectures, on-premises and remotely.
• NEW StreamScope XM Verifier: New at this year’s NAB Show is the StreamScope XM Verifier, a software application for receiving, verifying, and recording ATSC 3.0 broadcast streams via ROUTE, MMTP, or SLTP protocols. This powerful new solution is ideal for verifying ATSC 3.0 quality assurance metrics, including video, audio, and metadata, enabling broadcasters to gain a comprehensive view of ATSC 3.0 services directly from a Windows 10 laptop.
Photo Link: www.202comms.com/TriveniDigital/TriveniDigital-StreamScopeXMVerifier.jpg Photo Caption: Triveni Digital StreamScope® XM Verifier for ATSC 3.0
• NEW StreamScope® XM MT Analyzer: Triveni Digital will showcase several enhancements to its award-winning StreamScope® XM MT broadcast stream analyzer at the 2019 NAB Show. These include rules-enabled analysis, the industry’s first implementation of Dolby AC-4 audio system analysis and rendering, watermarking with ecosystem partner Verance, and an intuitive new dashboard and video wall that dramatically simplifies quality assurance operations.
StreamScope XM MT is the most complete ATSC 3.0 analyzer, with real-time ROUTE, MMTP, and SLTP analysis capabilities, enabling broadcasters to play a pivotal role in the next generation of TV.
Photo Link: www.202comms.com/TriveniDigital/TriveniDigital-StreamScopeXM.png
Photo Caption: Triveni Digital StreamScope® XM MT Monitoring and Analysis System
• StreamScope® MT-60 Analyzer: Triveni Digital‘s StreamScope® MT-60 analyzer, a comprehensive toolkit for advanced RF input analysis, will be highlighted at the 2019 NAB Show. Using the MT-60, broadcasters can make critical RF measurements and quickly identify and isolate RF layer performance issues. Through a quick software upgrade, broadcasters with an ATSC 1.0 system can easily support ATSC 3.0 analysis capability.
NEW SkyScraper® XM ATSC 3.0 Datacasting System
In a key highlight at the 2019 NAB Show, Triveni Digital will showcase applications based on its SkyScraper® XM datacasting system for hybrid content distribution. SkyScraper XM enables content delivery over heterogeneous (i.e., broadcast and broadband) infrastructures, supporting leased bandwidth for CDNs and numerous vertical applications. For broadcasters in the ATSC 3.0 era, NRT delivery capabilities will enable delivery of data and applications via broadband or broadcast.
GuideBuilder® XM ATSC 3.0 Signaling and Announcement Generator With ROUTE and MMTP Encoding
At the 2019 NAB Show, Triveni Digital will demonstrate the latest improvements to its GuideBuilder® XM ATSC 3.0 system for program and service guide creation. GuideBuilder XM features powerful ROUTE and MMTP encoding capabilities, along with advanced watermarking or signing for content security. Offering unified functionality per the ATSC 3.0 standard, along with support for legacy standards such as ATSC 1.0 PSIP and DVB-SI, GuideBuilder XM is exactly what broadcasters need to manage all of their DTV metadata from a single unified interface.
Photo Link: www.202comms.com/TriveniDigital/TriveniDigital_GuideBuilderXM.jpg
Photo Caption: Triveni Digital GuideBuilder® XM Signaling and Announcement Generator
• Mark Corl, senior vice president of emergent technology development, will present “ATSC 3.0 Interactive AEA Enhancement Toolkit” on Saturday, April 6, from 3:20 to 4:40 p.m. in Room N260-B of the LVCC.
• Corl will also lead a session titled “Practical Aspects of ATSC 3.0 Interactive Content Deployment” on Sunday, April 7, from 1:50 to 2:10 p.m. in the LVCC North Hall, Room N256.
• Dave Catapano, senior vice president of engineering, will speak about “Requirements and Workflow for Creating a Secure ATSC 3.0 Broadcast” on Saturday, April 6, from 1:30 to 2:50 p.m. in Room N260-D of the LVCC.
Photo Link: www.202comms.com/TriveniDigital/TriveniDigital-DavidCatapano.jpg
Photo Caption: Dave Catapano, Senior Vice President of Engineering, Triveni Digital
Photo Link: www.202comms.com/TriveniDigital/TriveniDigital-Mark_Corl.jpg
Photo Caption: Mark Corl, Senior Vice President of Emergent Technology Development, Triveni Digital
Triveni Digital is a leading provider of program guide and metadata management, data broadcasting, and video quality assurance solutions for broadcasters and service providers. Renowned for their ease of use and innovative features, Triveni Digital‘s solutions enable customers to deliver enhanced programs and services to television viewers. Working with leading industry partners, Triveni Digital employs an open and standards-compliant approach to the digital television market. As a leader in ATSC 3.0 solutions, a key contributor to standards development, and active participant in next-generation ATSC trials and deployments, Triveni Digital is leading the charge to a new, exciting broadcast television future. More information is available at www.TriveniDigital.com.
Note to Editors: When referring to Triveni Digital, please use the complete company name, “Triveni Digital.” Product and company names mentioned herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Link to Word Doc: www.202comms.com/TriveniDigital/190304TriveniDigital.docx
2019 NAB Show Exhibitor Preview