TVU Networks, the market and technology leader in cloud and IP-based live video solutions, today announced that it is providing full support to customers and broadcasters for the 2022 Football Championship in Qatar. TVU Media Services is uniquely positioned to assist broadcasters covering the tournament with live transmission options, remote production capabilities and 24/7 on-site support.
The possibility of travel and on-location restrictions due to COVID-19 does not need to impact the quality of a broadcasters’ event coverage. TVU Media Services’ Professional Remote Reporting Solution can provide a complete service for reporters and producers to conduct remote interviews from their home or studio with coaches, players, locals and other guests using an on-site camera crew, studio or kiosk.
Broadcasters can bring viewers closer to Qatar with exclusive, rights-cleared live shots of the city available 24/7 via TVU MediaSource, ideal for bump shots and lead-ins. For rights holders, TVU One transmitters are the optimal answer for cost-effective, live shots outside of game coverage, such as interviews, athlete profiles and exploring the event venue.
TVU One mobile transmitters available for rent in Qatar feature:
– 5G transmission with unlimited 5G data
– 1080p or optional 4K HDR ready
– Sub-second latency
– The aggregation of all available data connections – cellular, 5G, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and satellite – transmitting broadcast-quality video from any location
Plus, 100% satisfaction guarantee is being offered on rentals.
Also available from TVU Media Services is the TVU Anywhere mobile broadcasting app, which enables reporters to produce high-quality live shots and leverage TVU’s integrated production solutions. TVU Anywhere, an integral component of the TVU Cloud based Remote Production solution will be available with a high-end smart phone, lighting, microphone, tripod and included hours of TVU cloud services. In addition, TVU Watch Party and TVU Remote Commentator are available from TVU Media Services for live coverage in Qatar. TVU Watch Party captures live, broadcast-quality images with low latency from multiple parties (fans, athlete’s family) in an easy-to-use set up that’s compatible with your current broadcast workflow. With TVU Remote Commentator on-air talent can call the action from anywhere there’s an internet connection.
Among the additional services TVU will provide in Qatar:
– Equipment delivery, pick up, set up, technical assistance and exchanges within two to four hours from notification, subject to COVID regulations
– Zero risk booking ensures a full refund if the event is cancelled
– 24×7 live pool feeds from Qatar
– Professional production crews for hire
– High speed router connectivity
– TVU PartyLine platform to easily and cost effectively share live moments between players, friends and family remotely
“With our experience in Tokyo during the Summer Games, setting up a support network for our customers, and our work for the Winter Games in Beijing, we’re 100 percent confident in our ability to deliver everything broadcasters need for a high-profile event like the Football Championship in Qatar,” said Kap Shin, Head of TVU Media Services, TVU Networks. “There are specific challenges with live sports coverage in different countries – given the changing COVID restrictions. We’ve successfully navigated those in the past and will continue to assist content producers so they can concentrate on creating the best live coverage possible. Creative approaches such as deploying cloud- and IP-based solutions can provide the flexibility needed to produce compelling coverage without the typical on-site access.”
To learn more about our support or services for the 2022 Football Championship or to place a reservation, please visit us.
- Color-Changing Capability, Compact Size, and Flexible Operation Make New Studio Shine for Collier County Sheriff’s Department - December 5, 2023
- A1 Telekom Austria Group Expands its Use of Actus Digital Broadcast Compliance and Monitoring Solution - November 14, 2023
- Results from NAB Show New York Confirm PlayBox Neo’s Solutions Design and the Value of In-Person Events - November 7, 2023