VEGAS Creative Software Delivers Professional Caliber Live Streaming Integrated with VEGAS Pro for Post Production Workflow
VEGAS Creative Software (www.vegascreativesoftware.com) announced today it is extending its video production and post-production expertise to the live streaming market with the launch of VEGAS Stream. Developed in partnership with NewBlue (newbluefx.com/), VEGAS Stream was developed to serve the needs of content creators and broadcasters for multiple market categories, including the B2B market for corporate events, marketing and online team meetings; education markets looking for new, effective ways to connect with students and faculty, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic; and content creators looking for a full-function, end-to-end live streaming production workflow for social media platforms such as YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Twitch, LinkedIn, Periscope, and other popular streaming platforms.
VEGAS Stream provides professional-caliber live streaming feature sets with accessible, affordable price points ideal for schools, university, and business uses, and is particularly well-suited to corporate departments looking to optimize live-streamed events and meetings over platforms such as Microsoft Stream, Kaltura, Qumu, Zoom, Skype and Slack.
VEGAS Stream: The Live Stream Workflow
VEGAS Stream provides content creators with a clean, simple and full-featured workflow that enables them to produce professional-caliber live stream productions, with stunning graphics, titles and imagery. They can easily distribute their content to a wide variety of live-streaming platforms. Key features in VEGAS Stream available at launch include:
- Live switching between multiple video sources, with the option to be displayed in picture-in-picture layouts;
- Ability to stream to Microsoft Stream or any other RTMP destination, including Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Twitch, all while quickly adding professional-quality overlay graphics and dynamic live titles;
- Fluid integration with Social Media platforms enabling users to include live posts and comments from Twitter or Facebook directly into a live stream production;
- Integration with internal communications and messaging platforms such as Microsoft Teams, and Skype, enabling productions to integrate messages as well as live video from Microsoft Teams or Skype calls;
- Support for NDI enabling additional cameras, monitor feeds, and more.
VEGAS Stream and VEGAS Pro: The Post Production Experience
VEGAS Creative Software has invested significant resources to ensure tight integration with its post-production platforms, VEGAS Pro and VEGAS POST Suite. When a live stream event is complete, users will be able to send the recorded event to VEGAS Pro, with all visual effects, graphics, and titles in place for further editing and delivery.
Additionally, now that SOUND FORGE Pro is included free with VEGAS Pro and VEGAS POST Suite, users can add professional sound and audio design to their content. Users can also import recorded ISOs to any major video editing platform.
Pricing and Availability
VEGAS Stream is available immediately as part of a bundled solution as either VEGAS Stream Pro 365 or VEGAS Stream POST 365 both on a subscription basis. Pricing is as follows:
- VEGAS Stream Pro 365: $35.99/month, or $31.99/month with annual commitment;
- Includes: VEGAS Stream, VEGAS Pro, SOUND FORGE Pro
- VEGAS Stream POST 365: $51.99/month, or $39.99/month with annual commitment.
- Includes: VEGAS Stream, VEGAS Pro, VEGAS Effects, VEGAS Image, SOUND FORGE Pro
For more information or to purchase VEGAS Stream, please visit
About VEGAS Creative Software – A MAGIX Brand
VEGAS Creative Software was born from a passion for creating amazing video and audio content. A result of the acquisition by MAGIX in 2016, the VEGAS Creative Software team is a band of technologists and artists, some going back to the very early days of VEGAS, but all who share the same vision: to enable filmmakers, editors and VFX artists of all skill levels with the finest video and audio tools for post production on the market. For more information, or to become a part of the VEGAS community, please visit www.vegascreativesoftware.com.
Founded in 2006, NewBlue Inc., is a rapidly growing and respected digital video technology company. Located in San Diego, California,, NewBlue has been providing impactful, affordable tools to creative professionals for more than a decade. NewBlue partners with industry leaders such as MAGIX, Adobe, AVID, Grass Valley, Telestream and more to provide seamless end-to-end experiences. From filmmakers and video editors to broadcast professionals and individual streamers, NewBlue solutions are leveling the broadcast playing field – whether post-production or live streaming. For more information about NewBlue, visit newbluefx.com.
- VEGAS Creative Software Extends Content Creation Expertise toLive Streaming with Launch of VEGAS Stream - March 1, 2021
- Digital Anarchy New Flicker Free 2.0 Adds Massive Performance Gains, Intelligent Motion Detection To Deflicker Video - October 16, 2020
- VEGAS Creative Software Launches VEGAS Pro 18; Unveils Extensive Plans for Cloud-Based Media Management and Collaborative Workflows - August 6, 2020