About the Job
We are looking for a VFX PA. This is a full time, remote, salary position. Hours are generally 9am – 7pm, but fluctuate based on needs. We will have some busier weeks than others based on project timelines. Expectations are to help the coordinator and producer organize projects through completion, taking on any assigned tasks. This position is great for anyone looking to learn VFX workflow and break into the TV industry.
– Must be located in the LA area
– Willing and eager to learn about visual effects workflow and producing
– Highly organized, exceptional time/project management skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to remain calm and composed in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work within a team atmosphere
– Understanding of common file formats and resolutions
– Works closely with VFX coordinator to track and manage projects
– Ensure spreadsheet databases is kept updated
– Communicate any client needs or requests quickly and efficiently
– Anticipate and communicate issues to Producer
– Provide excellent support under deadline driven timelines
– Update social media
If interested in learning more about the job, please submit your resume and let us know why you would be a good fit for the position.