Position: Video Content Manager/Sr. Editor
Company: POWER 106
Location: Burbank CA US
Meruelo Radio, 93.5 KDAY-FM and KPWR-Power 106 FM , located in Burbank, CA, is currently seeking a creative, highly confident, hardworking and self-motivated individual to join the Meruelo Radio team as a Video Content Manager/Senior Editor.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the day-to-day workflow of the video production team including any special video projects
- To film and edit content for live events, web series, artist interviews and company marketing/sales initiatives for Power 106, KDAY and Meruelo.
- Assist team during video productions (camera operation, lighting, audio recording).
- Takes initiative to bring ideas to the Meruelo Media leadership team that solve problems, add value, and support hitting goals for content production and revenue.
- Strong project management, organization and prioritization skills to execute for the video team.
- Communicates needs to all levels as is appropriate and is able to reprioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Storyboard creation and the ability to tell the subjects/clients story with the video.
- Actively participates in setting strategy for video content and understands and applies it strategically to other digital platforms and marketing efforts.
- Understands the impact of video content production on the overall organization and is able to set activity and metrics goals to achieve business objectives.
- Collaborate with sales, programming, and marketing for a variety of video projects.
- To properly name, tag and optimize content. Understands company asset management goals and IP rules/laws related to digital content.
- Liaison with third party video partners for company accounts.
Candidates must possess the following skills/qualifications:
- Bachelors degree and at least 4+ years previous Video Content/Senior Editor experience preferred
- Superb general troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail
- Special effects work â€“ green screen/motion graphics/text/audio editing.
- Ability to use lighting equipment for optimal situations
- State of the art editing skills using industry tools such as Apples Final Cut Pro or Adobes Premiere Pro.
- Understanding of popular social channels and how to best engage with their users.
- Maintain edit bays for optimal editing workflow.
- Effective leadership skills and previous experience managing a team effectively
- Ability to work as a part of a high-functioning team in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Able to work on several projects at once.
- Work independently and with teams.
Job Type: Full-time
- Burbank, CA
- Video Production: 4 years
- Apple Final Cut: 4 years
- Video Editing: 4 years