Position: Video Engineer
Location: Bedminster NJ US
AT&T has an immediate full-time contract position for a Video Engineer to support the day to day engineering operations of our facility that support studio production, field production, post production and web casting. The successful candidate will possess at least 5 years’ experience in video production engineering. A relevant degree (i.e. broadcast engineering, electronics, computer science) is recommended.
Compensation includes a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, vacation, and sick days.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Design and implementation of A/V Systems such as audio and video routers, and terminal equipment.
- Support technical operations of our studios and engineering labs.
- Provide audio and video engineering for field production projects.
- Maintain accurate documentation and drawings of engineering systems.
- Manage the maintenance and repair of all facility electronic equipment.
- Provide administrative support (i.e. purchase orders and estimates) as requested
- All other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of television broadcast engineering, production and post production principles and practices, including digital IP and computer based systems.
- Ability to run and terminate audio, video, and network cabling
- Knowledge of engineering documentation and management software including but not limited to: Visio and AutoCAD
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to identify and solve problems quickly and document solutions.
- Ability to support engineering for live events.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and travel as requested.
Applicants must have effective problem solving, oral and written communication skills. They must also be PC proficient and they must be at ease working with corporate management and senior leadership.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bedminster, NJ 07921
- Video Engineering: 5 years
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Fast Video Editor With Strong After Effects Skills - June 19, 2019
- Digital Media Manager - June 19, 2019
- 2nd Assistant Editor (PROJECT) - June 19, 2019