About the job
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
We have an immediate opening for a talented video producer. We’re looking for a candidate with a voracious appetite to learn, grow, work hard and have fun. If you are curious and inventive, someone who is not afraid to push the creative boundaries, and who can drive our clients to new levels of innovative thinking – then read on.
This individual will be responsible for shepherding creative video projects from the idea stage through the post-production process. We seek someone who will work collaboratively as part of integrated communications teams to ensure the highest-quality work during all phases of production, while meeting budget and deadline parameters along the way. The ideal candidate will also be comfortable behind the camera and familiar with Adobe’s post-production suite of software.
The company offers a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth and the opportunity have a panoramic view of Dallas 34 floors up, to be exact. We work on projects ranging from regional to global in scope for some resume bolstering brands. Our creative, armed with technical excellence and exceptional client service, deliver communications that advance our clients’ brands.
Sound like what you’re looking for?
Experience: 2-5 years experience
• Voracious appetite to learn, grow, work hard, have fun, be entrepreneurial, curious and inventive
• 2-5 years of experience producing and delivering video in a fast-paced production environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, video/audio production or related field multimedia
• Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects at any given time
• An understanding of fundamental design skills, a strong sense of color, typography, and design composition
• Basic knowledge and experience with DSLR camera operation and audio/video editing software Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro)
• A detailed understanding of best social media and web practices, i.e. design optimization, usability & functionality
• Solid understanding of web technologies including browsers, platforms and devices
• The demeanor and maturity to work well with C-level executives at a Fortune 15 technology company
• The ability to tell stories with keen artistic sense and emotional appeal, and also to respond quickly to unexpected demands and turn a story around quickly from start to finish.
• A desire to work hard and play hard
To be successful, the candidate must have an outstanding track record in supporting and delivering quality work for clients, be a team player and a motivator, and demonstrate the ability to get the job done. A sense of humor is key. Interested candidates should be an outgoing, well-spoken, well-informed person with confidence and common sense. You’ll need a serious interest and awareness of trends, best practices, technology and business applications on the Internet and within the company.
This job description is asking for a lot. If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your resume with video examples, spelling out your role in each case.