Position: Video Producer
Location: Alpharetta GA US
For over 35 years, we’ve been making history. Now, we’re creating the future.
Techs on the beach
On April 14, 1981, in Honolulu, Hawaii, William “Bill” Melton incorporated his new tech company. The original intention was to provide a recourse for retailers who’d been swindled by people handing out bad checks. Bill’s product was a kind of verification device using phone lines—a verification phone.
But then a pivot. The credit card industry was relatively new at the time and processing was still being done with carbon paper. Bill saw a way to reduce costs for companies like Visa and MasterCard, while capitalizing on this new technology. Instead of verifying checks, we would provide local businesses a means to electronically process credit card payments. And thus, the Verifone payment device was born.
Now, Verifone is one of the world’s largest POS terminal vendors and a leading provider of payment and commerce solutions. We operate in more than 150 countries and employ nearly 6,000 people globally. Our steady growth has come organically, through a dedication to innovation and strategic partnerships, as well as from savvy acquisitions.
"We believe great work comes from incredible people. We’ve established a team with dedication to committed support and unmatched expertise. Whether it’s building significant client experiences or paving the way for the future breakthrough in payment technology, Verifone is a place where growing your career means making a global impact. Let’s shape the future of commerce together."
Job Title: Video Producer
You will be responsible for the conception, design, creation, development and implementation of media related to all social channels and brand initiatives. You are an experienced, creative, and self-driven individual with the ability to deliver the creative voice to any project. You will also manage all video production, photo and video editing, as well as manage additional creative projects as needed. You will report the Sr. Manager, Content Strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produces and edits all footage to align final product with Global Marketing team, including on-site coverage at industry events.
- Expert in all social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Sustain and guide creative process in alignment with product launches.
- Manage project from inception to completion.
- Responsible for equipment and maintenance for all video productions.
- Develop storyboards and scripts, research and assess future ideas.
- Location scouting required for photo and video shoots in alignment with global and regional events.
- Deliver finished production on time and within budget.
- Develop and maintain production schedules with events team.
- Social media measurement and sponsored ads as it relates to video.
- May be responsible for photography projects on an ad-hoc basis.
- Media archive management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast journalism, Communication or other related field
- 3+ years experience in Final Cut Pro, CS6 and Illustrator
- 3+ years experience in video production
- Creative and innovative team player
- Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demo reel required from all candidates
Verifone is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.