Position: Video Production Intern
Company: Summit 68
Location: Brooklyn NY US
A well established boutique production studio is looking for aspiring film makers and story tellers interested in a hands on internship in video production. The internship training program is designed to give firsthand experience working at a full service content company. Interns will have the opportunity to work daily with experienced media professionals who are knowledgable and successful in their respective trades from producers to editors, writers to casting, for tv, cinema or small screens worldwide. Ideal interns have a strong sense of curiosity, are driven and goal oriented with a future goal of working in media.
Interns will join our development team where they will undertake real tasks while working on a actual development projects. During the course of the program interns can expect to do any of the following:
- Create/Develop development and pitch materials for Original Programming concepts
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions for outreach
- Identify and curate casting/research proprieties
- Conduct talent interviews/write character one-sheets
- Edit casting/development videos (Adobe Premier experience a plus)
- Create necessary development assets: documents, outlines, casting notices, artwork, etc.
- Attend casting sessions
- Attend and assist on set during production
Interns should be reliable, punctual, trustworthy and strongly interested in pursuing a career in media after college. Think you have what it takes to be a Summit 68 Intern? Email us your resume and cover letter. Please note this position is for college credit only.
Job Type: Internship