Position: Video Production Manager
Company: MUSIC Group
Location: Chatsworth CA US
- Collaborate with and lead video and editorial staff to develop, produce, and execute productions using established best practices.
- Execute shoot-to-edit productions.
- Coordinate, schedule, and manage video staff from concept, production, post production, to final delivery.
- Share and broadcast highly emotive and inspiring “human” stories to the customer.
- Be well versed in current video and emerging video production techniques and technology.
- Must have a strong understanding of current social media, internet trends, SEO principles, etc.
- Experience in working independently as well with small crews, lighting and shooting interviews, scenes, and shows.
- Experience with post production and editorial programs i.e.. Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, etc. a plus.
- Ability to work well with others in collaborative, team environment.
- Experience managing video asset archives and servers.
Full coverage for employee of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability.
401k option with a company match after 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
- Video Editing: 8 years
- Video Production: 8 years
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Powering the Most Captivating Webcasting Workflows with Matrox® Monarch EDGE - June 14, 2019
- Remote Possibilities in Broadcast Post-Production - June 14, 2019
- Video Department/Production Assistant - June 13, 2019