Position: Video Production Specialist
Company: Pure Edge Lighting
Location: Chicago IL US
The Video Production Specialist will lead the marketing team in the production of installation, product, training, and promotional videos. Responsible for writing, shooting and editing video projects maintaining consistent branding across all company materials, and working with other departments to enhance marketing strategy. The Video Production Specialist will implement conceptual thinking, bringing concepts to life through video and develop multiple projects from conceptualization through completion.
- Creative direction developing and executing concepts for shooting and editing videos that align with various campaigns/initiatives.
- Provide ideas and outlets for how to implement video into the overall marketing and communication strategy working with Web and Marketing Team.
- Create/incorporate impactful graphics including 3D Modeling and editing, motion graphics and after effects.
- Find and acquire various assets including footage, music, and graphics templates.
- Write scripts based on specific guidelines, providing clear direction to editors, and voice over artists.
- Present initial concepts, sample layouts, and design options to key decision makers and make appropriate changes based on feedback.
- Field production working with product development and photographer to source product photography and demos.
- Maintain archive of graphics, demos, and all video footage.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager and Social Media Coordinator on the development and implementation of various marketing plans including online and social media advertising, trade shows/events, and more as assigned.
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned to support the marketing team.
Key Skills Required:
- BA or BS degree in Video/Media, Multimedia Design, Computer Science, Visual Communications or related field, combined with proven production experience in multimedia and web-based technologies.
- Experience utilizing digital video-editing tools and knowledge in requirements to produce videos for online delivery.
- Knowledge of audio-visual equipment, set-up, and operations including basic skills in the fields of audio, video, and lighting.
- Must have sample scripts or a portfolio of work to demonstrate skills and abilities.
- Demonstrate and possess an understanding of storytelling, design and editorial processes, as well as the ability to integrate them all with high production value.
- Experience in the video production process from concept initialization through completion of a video product and appropriate file preparation.
- Maintain expertise with rapidly changing technologies on PC platforms.
- Ability to create visually impactful work, within brand guidelines creating functional content that combines text, sound, graphics, digital photography, 2D/3D graphics, animation, and video.
- Previous experience in a lighting industry a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites programs.
- Must be deadline orientated, have the ability to multi-task, be highly organized and able to work independently.
Must possess excellent communication skills and be self-motivated.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Professional, responsible and dedicated.
- Friendly and flexible.
- Competitive pay.
- Health, dental & vision insurance.
- Voluntary Life, STD and LTD insurance.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
Must include reel/link to apply.
No phone calls, no recruiters.
Job Type: Full-time
- Chicago, IL