Position: Video Project Manager
Location: Rock Hill SC US
Support the Video strategy and gross margin growth of the Enterprise by providing research, analysis and support hands-on with regard to content contracts, rates, viewership, industry trends and key business relationships. Will spend the majority of his/her time on deal negotiation, implementation and analysis, in coordination with Enterprise workgroups and NCTC. Success in this role will require someone who can lead deal initiatives from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- Work with VP of Video Strategy & Programming on content negotiations independently and through NCTC
- Manage contract reporting to create deal summarization reference that contemplates current carriage thresholds, packaging requirements and advanced services rights and restrictions.
- Develop financial models for programming increases, business plan assumptions and the overall profitability of the Video Product.
- Manage all WTVE content, uploads, viewership availability and programming.
- Analyze current network performance through ratings, STB data and cost/viewer comparison.
- Work on special projects pertaining to video, as well as manage product trials.
- Collaborate with similarly sized and positioned MVPD’s in the marketplace on key issues; especially advanced services.
- Collaborate with programmers on launch incentives and support.
- College degree or 5+ years of related work experience
- Product Management or similar experience
- Strong analytical and research skills, able to be self-motivated and good interpersonal skills
Job Type: Contract
- Video Production: 1 year
- Video Editing: 1 year