Highlights of Conference include an All-Star Lineup of Speakers
ANAHEIM, Calif. – Anton/Bauer, Litepanels, Sachtler, and Teradek – all Vitec Group brands – will support the independent, online videomaking community at the 5th Annual VidCon, which takes place at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, Calif., from June 26-28. As a sponsor of the conference, content creators at the show will receive insight into the innovative tools available from these brands, which help them get the shots they need to capture the eyeballs of “Generation Like.”
Anton/Bauer, Litepanels, Sachtler, and Teradek are also backing some of the conference panel sessions, including:
- Intentional Virality (Friday, June 27, 12:30pm in Room 209AB): This panel explores how some creators and brands manage to continually create content that people share until 10 or even hundreds of millions of people have watched? Moderated by CEO / Founder, Digital LA Kevin Winston. Panelists include Niko Pueringer and Sam Gorski of Corridor Digital; Michael Gregory of Gregory Brothers; Evan Hadsfield; Henry Reich of MinutePhysics; Will Pearson, President, co-Founder of Mental Floss, Inc.; Mangesh Hattikudur, Chief Creative Officer, co-Founder, Mental Floss, Inc.
- Special Effects: How and Why (Friday, June 28, 3:30pm in Room 202AB): Experts will discuss why special effects aren’t so special anymore. With the right tools, teenagers in their bedrooms are creating better effects than whole teams could just a few years ago. But that means it’s even harder to differentiate yourself. What’s next in effects, and what opportunities are available to those who have the skills. Moderated by CDS Director of Network Development John Carle. Panelists include Pueringer and Gorski of Corridor Digital, Zach King of FinalCutKing, Andrew McMurry of AndrewMFilms, and Clinton Jones of Pwnisher.
The Vitec brands will also make sure the conference’s special guests are taken care of by lending support to VidCon’s VIP Lounge. In addition to community and industry panels, there will be signings, live performances, and movie screenings. Other speakers include DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg; YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki; Maker Studios CEO Ynon Kreiz; John Green; Lauren Zelaznick; Fullscreen founder George Strompolos; Burnie Burns; Brian Robbins; Big Frame’s Sarah Penna; Grace Helbig; Freddie Wong; Ingrid Nilsen; BrandonJLA; Josh Sundquist; The Gregory Brothers; Philp deFranco; Lisa Schwartz; and Amanda Steele, among others.
VidCon is the largest industry conference and fan event in the world for online video. This year’s conference is expected to draw more than 18,000 fans, content creators and industry executives. More information is available at www.VidCon.com.
- HPA Celebrates 15th Anniversary Honoring Artistry & Innovation - November 20, 2020
- Pacific Post Rolls Out Remote Editorial Collaboration Solution - November 12, 2020
- Innovator and Change Agent Felicia Yue Headlines Women in Technology Luncheon - November 10, 2020