• Intuitive web-based editing solution for all remote workflows
• Concurrent user pricing model keeps costs low
Arvato Systems has announced the immediate availability of VidiEditor, a browser-based desktop editor that belongs to the company’s Vidispine brand. VidiEditor offers a powerful cloud-based solution to the increasing demand for remote editing workflows.
VidiEditor is a fully-featured, browser-based desktop editor aimed at enabling remote editing workflows, as well as enhancing journalistic editing, and content preparation. Offered as an application as part of VidiNet, the Vidispine cloud-based media services platform, it works though a standard desktop internet browser and provides an instantly familiar editing interface to users, making it quick and easy to learn and ideal for deployment in fast turnaround workflows for news, sports, and entertainment.
Designed specifically for cloud-based operation, it is priced and automatically scales for concurrent users, meaning that you are never paying for unused application instances or infrastructure.
The intuitive user interface enables users to easily browse for media with instant preview in an optimized player; fast and frame accurate editing and preview using trim, ripple edit, with drag-and-drop operation and intelligent keyboard shortcuts; powerful features to optimize your timeline such as audio channel duplication, audio leveling, accurate peak meter, the ability to record voice over directly into a sequence and simple publishing options allow you to finalize your projects.
“Remote editing workflows became instantly vital during the pandemic and are very much an established part of the broadcast workflow now,” comments Karsten Schragmann, Head of Product Management for Vidispine at Arvato Systems. “VidiEditor provides the ideal combination of an advanced back-end infrastructure with smart scaling to meet requirements with the intuitive front-end interfaces that users are demanding as the industry pivots towards cloud-based editing solutions.”
- NEP Group Adds Signiant Media Shuttle to Its Service Offering New Agreement Offers Easy, Fast File-based Operations for Any-Size Live Productions - July 14, 2021
- iWedia Celebrates 10th Anniversary Providing State-Of-The-Art Solutions for TV Devices - July 14, 2021
- Sky News, Singular.live and easylive.io Make History by Launching Full News Channel in Days - July 7, 2021