Position: Web Design and Development Intern
Company: Dynamynd, Inc.
Location: Scottsdale AZ US
Dynamynd Inc. is an innovative start-up company located in Scottsdale, AZ that specializes in research, data analysis, and product development. Our CEO and Founder, Kathy Kolbe, has proven that everyone is equally, but differently, creative. Unlike other assessments our one-of a kind products and programs are not biased by age, gender, ethnicity, or disability. We are looking for an intern this fall who is adept with technology, eager to learn, and willing to work hard. This is an opportunity for you to join a team of a few great thinkers, and make a real difference in the world!
If you think internship means you will just be making copies and going on “coffee runs”, think again! Your internship with us will be anything but typical. You will be a key contributor to leading-edge projects and programs. Our interns are valued and relied upon heavily by our team of professionals.
Key projects at Dynamynd include:
- launching a one-of-a-kind online training program for educators.
- analyzing data from around the globe.
- testing and refining apps and products.
- conducting seminars for leaders in business and education.
We need your natural ability to integrate marketing and e-commerce. You will learn real-world development, how to improve user flow based on analytics, and how to test and refine applications. By the end of the internship you will have improved the design and performance of multiple websites and applications. To succeed you will need to be flexible as deadlines and projects change rapidly, often without advanced notice.
If you are up to the challenge and willing to commit to making a real difference, apply now. This is an hourly paid internship. Compensation is dependent on experience but a minimum of $12/hr will be paid.
- Mainly open floor plan office environment.
- Dress code is casual.
- Excellent with numbers
- Adept with technology
- Experience developing websites and web apps
- MS Office suite
- Adobe Photoshop
- Works well in team environment
- Experience coding in Ruby on Rails a plus
- Experience developing mobile apps preferred
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords a plus
- Video and sound editing experience a plus
- Tableau Data Visualization Software experience a plus
- Fall 2017- offer for continued employment will be evaluated prior to the completion of the internship.
- Paid internship
- Learn to maximize your creative contributions in the workplace and other aspects of life
- from the world’s leading expert on human instincts
- Part time/ Full time opportunities
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Video Production Team - June 17, 2019
- Video Production Intern - June 17, 2019
- Powering the Most Captivating Webcasting Workflows with Matrox® Monarch EDGE - June 14, 2019