Position: Wedding and Portrait Photographer – Sales and Account Management
Location: Vista CA US
- Are you currently shooting weddings and portraits but would LOVE to get paid to get better at your business?
- Are you an established photographer but looking to add to your income during the week doing something you LOVE?
- Or are you a new photographer looking to learn more about the wedding business?
If you are any of those, then we’re looking for you!
We need photographers to talk with other photographers. People that can understand their unique needs and help them grow their businesses.
- You know the hard work it takes to shoot all day.
- You know what it’s like to nail that difficult exposure.
- And you know the reward in capturing those once in a lifetime shots!
Imagine getting to talk with other working wedding photographers from all across the country and even the world… And getting paid to do it!!
- You’ll get to look at amazing images all day.
- You’ll learn all about different wedding photography businesses – from the biggest to those just starting out.
- You’ll help those business become even more successful!
—And you can take those same lessons and apply to your own personal business!—
ShootDotEdit is dedicated to empowering the success of Wedding Photographers, and we need photographers on our team to talk with other photographers.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You’re a photographer, and you’ve shot at least five weddings
- You LOVE talking about photography, weddings, and connecting with other photographers
- You are interested in joining a fast and growing company
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn new technology fast
If this is you (and if you’ve read this far, then I’m guessing it is!), then send over a quick cover letter telling us a bit about yourself, why you think you’d be a good fit, along with your resume. We’d LOVE to hear from you!
- Connect with Wedding Photographers that have expressed interest in our services – NO cold calling!
- Build relationships with new and potential customers, and learn about their businesses (you’ll be chatting on the phones a lot )
- Advise wedding Photographers on best practices, and guide them thru the buying process (we’ll train you on this)
- Self motivate to meet goals
- Collaborate with the team and in team environments
- Sales experience and familiarity with Salesforce a plus!!
OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF:
- A friendly and respectful personality 😉
- Common Sense, thoughtful reasoning and problem solving skills
- We need you to be able to think for yourself, to learn old tasks and suggest improvements!
WHO WE ARE:
We provide high-end / white glove post-production services for professional wedding photographers world wide. We are the first choice for professional wedding photographers because our core value is to deliver best in class services with a great experience. We serve some of the best and most talented Wedding Photographers in the world.
We love our customers and we love our team!
- Check us out at: www.shootdotedit.com
- Check out our team video HERE
- Work in a “google-esque” environment.
- On site gym and shower
- Full kitchen; endless supply of coffee and snacks
- Culture celebrations & happy hours
- Paid company lunches
- Break and Zen rooms
- Enjoy lots of autonomy and lots of responsibility all in one.
- Free nickname assignment – yeah, this one has to be earned
Compensation: $12 an hour plus commissions
HOURS: Full Time – 40 hours per week
START DATE: TODAY!
ShootDotEdit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in ShootDotEdit.
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Production Support Engineer - October 22, 2019
- Entry level – Graphic Designer – Production/Print/layout - October 22, 2019
- Process Documentation Specialist - October 22, 2019