Connected TV World Summit, London, UK – 18th May 2017 – Yospace and MTM are pleased to announce an exciting new research programme exploring the evolution of the linear and live video streaming market across Europe.
The programme will look to answer questions that include:
- How will the live video streaming market evolve across Europe?
- How are new advertising capabilities such as dynamic ad insertion, sequential targeting and programmatic trading developing, and what commercial opportunities do they enable?
- How are best-in-class broadcasters innovating with advertising in linear streams?
“We have seen a leap forward in the adoption of dynamic ad insertion over the last few years, but we’re only in the foothills in terms of the full revenue potential,” said Tim Sewell, CEO of Yospace. “It’s an exciting time for the industry and it’s fascinating to see what’s happening at the cutting edge of broadcasting, both on the ad stitching and programmatic sides. MTM are experts within this field and we’re really looking forward to sharing the results of our programme.”
“We are excited to partner with Yospace to explore the future of live and linear video in a multi-platform TV market” said Jon Watts, Managing Partner, MTM. “Our market is entering a period of unprecedented change, as broadcasters increasingly distribute linear and live video across IP-connected platforms and major internet businesses and platforms compete to own the live IP video advertising space. We will explore how the market is evolving, identify best practices, and outline key success factors. We are encouraging active discussions and collaboration among broadcasters and TV platforms.”
Yospace and MTM will present their findings later in the year. To register your interest in the results, go to: www.yospace.com/mtm
- New release of Nevion VideoIPath media orchestration platform delivers superior user-experience, scalability and performance - December 20, 2023
- Nevion VideoIPath orchestrates ground-breaking 5G contribution proof of concept at UK King’s Coronation - July 26, 2023
- Viacom18 deploys Nevion contribution solution for the TATA IPL’23 - May 16, 2023