Zero Density, a world leader in real-time graphics technology, is giving showgoers a sneak peek at the future of virtual graphics during this year’s IBC. Visitors to Zero Density’s booth will be the first to see major updates to its Traxis tracking platform and get hands-on with the new Reality5 virtual production platform.
Zero Density will host dynamic demos on both a virtual set and an XR stage, replicating a genuine multicam TV production. This immersive experience has been created in close collaboration with partners KST Moschkau, Viaplay Group, Leyard, Optitrack and Avid.
Featuring a three-camera virtual studio and a two-camera LED XR stage, the demos will seamlessly blend the physical and virtual worlds. Audiences will see the highest-quality virtual production graphics and get inspiration for swift and efficient workflows.
Visitors to the Zero Density booth can expect a broad set of activities. Every 30 minutes, Zero Density’s experts will launch a show. Additionally, there will be sessions from guest speakers, including NVIDIA, Epic Games and Zero Density clients Al Masshad, Viaplay Group and more.
Zero Density Booth Highlights:
- The Power of Automation and Robotics — Delve into the world of advanced integration and robotics with Zero Density’s strategic partner, KST Moschkau.
- Multicam Production — Witness a fusion of Leyard‘s display technology, Viaplay Group’s state-of-the-art virtual studio and Zero Density’s unrivaled quality. This trio promises unparalleled storytelling magic.
- Camera Tracking Reinvented — Introducing Traxis Camera Tracking by Zero Density. Experience unmatched accuracy and stability in virtual production, perfectly complemented by the Optitrack motion capture platform.
- One Hub to Control It All — This year, Zero Density spotlights the integration of Avid’s iNews with RealityHub, offering seamless control over virtual production, on-air graphics and LED wall content.
- Happy Hour — Cheers to innovation! KST, Leyard and Zero Density welcome you for drinks and delightful conversation at the booth on September 15, 16 and 17 at 5pm.
- Virtual Souvenirs — Visitors can record their virtual adventures at the booth and have a video souvenir sent directly to their email.
Visit the Zero Density booth at stand 7.B01 in Hall 7. For a more personalized experience, attendees can book a meeting here.
Stay tuned for a broadcasting experience that’s both professional and heaps of fun!
About Zero Density
Zero Density is a world leader in real-time virtual studio technologies for the broadcast, live events and esports industries. As the leader in gaming technology in broadcasting, Zero Density’s disruptive yet easy-to-use products are used from the World Cup to Olympics sports coverage by some of the biggest companies in the world. Zero Density is headquartered in Turkey and has a US office. Clients include The Weather Channel, RTL, Fox Sports and Warner Media.
Latest posts by liaisonpr (see all)
- disguise Brings the Future of Broadcast to IBC - September 14, 2023
- Zero Density Brings New Virtual Graphics Solutions to IBC - August 21, 2023
- Zero Density Partners with Industry Leaders for IBC 2023 - August 15, 2023