March 26, 2021
Zixi, the industry leader for enabling dependable, live broadcast-quality video over any-IP, and award-winning architect of the Software-Defined Video Platform (SDVP), today announced that the company will be conducting a two-week virtual showcase Zixi Delivers to announce the latest enhancements to the SDVP. This series of webinars and virtual meetings will feature customer case studies, demonstrations of partner integrations, and premiere new enhancements to the SDVP that power broadcast-quality live video delivery over IP.
Beginning on Monday, April 12th and running through Friday, April 23rd, Zixi Delivers will be a two-week event designed to educate audiences on the SDVP, the most comprehensive platform for delivering live video over any IP network, any protocol, any cloud provider, and any edge device. New and existing customers will have the opportunity to schedule personalized meetings and demonstrations to learn how the SDVP can meet their live streaming needs. Zixi Delivers webinars will allow attendees to learn first-hand from Zixi leadership, integrated technology partners, and top media companies that are using the SDVP to address the challenges of workflow, network, and operational virtualization.
As part of the showcase, Zixi will be exhibiting new and existing capabilities of the SDVP including:
- Live Machine Learning based Stream Health Scoring
- Outage Predictions
- Anomaly Detection
- QoE Predictions using Machine Learning models for Estimated PSNR, VMAF and SSIM
- Smart Alerting with Boolean Logic
- Alert Threshold Management
- Preview of the new Machine Learning-based Smart Z protocol
- Full industry protocol support (17 protocols and containers)
- Improved Throughput of 3x
- Smart Failover using Boolean Logic and Content Quality Analytics
- 5G real-world B2B Architectures and Use Cases
- Multitrack Audio Support in Transcoding and NDI Ingest
Zixi Delivers will present unique opportunities to learn from Zixi leadership and high-value users of the SDVP including:
- Individual Customer and Partner meetings – Zixi will be organizing individual sessions with current and prospective Zixi Customers and Partners. Those who would like to reserve a time are also encouraged to contact Zixi to schedule a virtual meeting to view the latest updates and enhancements to the Software-Defined Video Platform, using this form to request a meeting date and time.
- Virtualizing Live Streaming Workflows with the SDVP – In this webinar, we will unpack the SDVP to reveal what makes it unique. We will describe the four components: the preeminent Zixi Protocol and 16 other supported protocols and containers, the Zixi Video Solutions Stack, the Intelligent Data Platform, and Zixi’s pioneering ZEN Master control plane. Learn how to virtualize broadcast infrastructure with cost-efficient, cloud-based solutions that can be intelligently and centrally managed across any IP network, any protocol, any cloud provider, and any edge device using Zixi software and integrated devices.
- From Satellite to IP: Case Study with Music Choice – Transitioning from satellite to IP delivery with the SDVP, clients can unlock value by reducing costs, expanding geographic reach, customizing and localizing content, with increased visibility to stream data. In this webinar, Zixi CEO Gordon Brooks and Music Choice’s SVP Engineering and Operations will talk through a real-world case study of the switch from satellite to primary distribution over IP using the SDVP and its flexible infrastructure to deliver broadcast-quality video over IP networks securely, reliably, and cost-effectively at scale.
- Using ML and AI to Optimize Live Broadcast Delivery – As the media industry turns towards the cloud and virtualized broadcast infrastructure for improved cost and flexibility, there are vast amounts of data being sent across the media supply chain. In this webinar, we will show how Zixi’s Intelligent Data Platform helps simplify broadcast operations and reduce costs by using machine learning and Zixi’s unique video telemetry data to expose patterns and insights that help customers focus their resources, perform predictive maintenance to fix errors before they occur, and better conduct root cause analysis.
- How to Deliver Live Video Over 5G – Delivering live video over 5G networks is no longer just a theory – 5G deployment is real and has the power to transform the way content is created, distributed, and consumed. In this panel session, VP of Business Development Eric Bolten will discuss the realities of 5G deployments along with top customers and integrated partners who have gone into production delivering live video over 5G networks. The panel will discuss real-world architectures, share best practices, and discuss how content providers can leverage the right infrastructure to deliver new and improved experiences over 5G for the end consumer.
- Live Partner Demonstrations for Integrated Video Solutions – Zixi will feature demonstrations from a selection of Partners in the Zixi Enabled Network of over 250+ integrated technology partners. Hear from leading industry partners as they demonstrate how their products integrate with Zixi’s SDVP to provide joint live video solutions to broadcasters and video industry professionals.
- And much more!
“2020 marked a significant industry shift in the virtualization of video streaming infrastructure. Along with record customer adoption and Zixi revenue, the growth and market adoption of the SDVP over the past year proves that software-defined video solutions are the way of the future” said Gordon Brooks, Executive Chairman and CEO, Zixi. “Looking ahead to 2021, we are excited to share the latest advancements of the SDVP and remain committed to innovating live video delivery and providing the best-in-class service that our customers and partners demand.”