Zixi, the industry leader for enabling dependable, live broadcast-quality video over any-IP, and award-winning architect of the Software-Defined Video Platform (SDVP), today announced that in lieu of the cancelled NAB show, a two-week virtual showcase – “Zixi Innovates” will be held virtually. This series of webinars and virtual meetings will feature customer case studies, demonstrations of partner integrations, and premiere new enhancements to the SDVP that power broadcast-quality live video delivery over IP.
Beginning on Monday, October 11, running through October 22, Zixi Innovates will be designed to educate audiences on the SDVP, the most comprehensive platform for delivering live video over any IP network, any protocol, any cloud provider, and any edge device. New and existing customers will have the opportunity to schedule personalized meetings and demonstrations to learn how the SDVP and its components can meet their complex live streaming needs. The Zixi Innovates webinar series will allow attendees to learn first-hand from Zixi leadership, integrated technology partners, and top media companies that are using the SDVP to address the challenges of workflow, network, and operational virtualization.
As part of the showcase, Zixi will be exhibiting new and existing capabilities of the SDVP including:
- Intelligent Data Platform
- ZEN Master and Broadcaster v15
- Zixi as a Service (ZaaS)
- Zixi Content Xchange
- Zixi and 5G
- Zixi Edge Compute (ZEC)
Zixi Innovates will present unique opportunities to learn from Zixi leadership and high-value users of the SDVP including:
- Individual customer and partner meetings
- State of the media industry
- Live SSAI with Ad Insertion Platform and Zixi
- The Zixi Intelligent Data Platform
And more to be announced.
To register for Zixi Innovates meeting, webinars and review the showcase schedule, please visit the Zixi Innovates Virtual Fall Showcase
- Rise Appoints Catherine Cywinska as Head of Marketing - November 16, 2023
- LA Clippers Choose Atomos Ninja Ultra forSocial Media Engagement - November 16, 2023
- 2023 Rise Awards Announce Winners, Barbara Slater wins Woman of the Year - November 8, 2023