Bad Homburg – November 29, 2022 – Maxon, the developers of professional 3D modeling, animation, rendering and motion design software solutions, have announced the line-up for the final 3D and Motion Design Show of 2022, taking place on Wednesday, December 7th. This year has seen a huge number of developments and improvements to the entire suite of Maxon One tools, many of which will be showcased in the presentations at the show from a collection of talented graphic and motion designers. Following in the footsteps of the major product updates at the November 3D and Motion Design show, including the introduction of the new Pyro feature in Cinema 4D, attendees can expect to see more announcements from the Maxon One team at this month’s show.
Viewers can tune in to the livestream from 8:30 AM PT / 11:30 AM ET / 5:30 PM CET for presentations and announcements, which will also be available on-demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers are encouraged to participate in the artist-led conversations by sending in questions via chat for live Q&A.
- Brad Backofen – Brad is an Associate Creative Director at creative production studio, Flavor. Here he has championed the studio’s creative vision and has been a major player in creating eye-popping designs for campaigns for Nike, McDonald’s, Nissan, State Farm, Dairy Queen, Intel, KitchenAid, Jeep, Maytag, Vera Bradley, and many more.
- Mustafa Alqaragholy – Mustafa is a Senior UI UX Designer at HARMAN International, developers of innovative technology solutions. He is a designer and animator of real-world and fictional user interfaces and has worked on projects with Marvel, DC comics, tech, and automotive companies.
- Rainie Mou – Rainie is a 3D designer based in London who started her 3D design journey through the C4D Basecamp course by School of Motion. Her design focus ison creating imaginative images and motion graphics that help brands connect with their audience in a playful and memorable way.
- Kelcey Steele – Kelcey is a SCAD graduate with over a decade of experience creating motion graphics and is currently the Designer/Director at Primal Screen. Her career has seen her create 2D and 3D graphics for commercials, network branding, show packages and special promotions, for clients such as Disney Channel, Discovery Channel, ABC Family, CNN, Cartoon Network, Bravo, Coca Cola, and many others.
In addition to the 3D and Motion Design Show, Maxon hosts a number of online webinars – such as the wildly popular VFX and Chill, Demystifying Post-Production, and Ask The Trainer – every week for users who want more frequent access to industry-leading tips and tricks for getting the most out of their creative tools. See more information on upcoming topics for each week and register for updates here: www.maxon.net/events.
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Our product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation and animation technology; the creativity-on-the-go Forger mobile sculpting app; the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools; the leading-edge, blazingly fast Redshift renderer; and ZBrush, the industry-standard digital sculpting and painting solution.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From our popular, inclusive events to our free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to our ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
(e) [email protected]
(p) +44 7454 012045
- Dalet Earns Silver Medal from EcoVadis for its CSR Sustainability Performance - November 28, 2023
- Maxon One November 2023 Release - November 16, 2023
- GETOP Choses Pixotope to Power Taiwan’s First Extended Reality Broadcast Studio - November 15, 2023