Amsterdam, The Netherlands, April 7th 2018 – 24i Media, an industry-leading, global streaming video app developer, today announced that they will showcase a variety of cutting-edge OTT apps at NAB, including newly launched Tennis Channel, NPO, Globo, EdgeTV and many more.
“At NAB 2018, we will demonstrate how our streaming video applications products optimize personalization, accelerate time to market, reduce cost and complexity of multiplatform delivery, and in turn simplify monetization across all devices and brands,” said Martijn Van Horssen, CEO at 24i Media. “With a proven track record in delivering flexible, personalized, cost-efficient and fast-to-market OTT TV Apps for brands across the globe, 24i deliver leading-edge technologies to help our customers gain an edge in the battle that is shaping the TV industry”
24i Media’s turnkey solution to build and launch OTT Apps comes with a wealth of features and innovations. Designed to accelerate time to market, reduce cost, simplify deployment and optimize personalization and monetization across all devices and brands. 24i enables operators, content owners and broadcasters to expand, scale and grow their Internet TV offerings with flexible and powerful OTT Apps. Moreover, with the newly announced acquisition of Vigour, a leading multiscreen video platform provider, 24i is speeding up its focus on innovation and growth.
At NAB 24i will showcase their comprehensive suite of innovative products, including:
- SmartOTT Backstage: 24i’s Content Management system (CMS) designed to empower content owners, broadcasters and operators to unlock the potential of premium video with a service that allows them to enrich and organize their content metadata, offers social interaction, smarter recommendations, personalization, recommendations, continued viewing and superb curated content collections- instantly responsive across devices and regions.
- SmartOTT: 24i’s off-the-shelf white- label product empowering customers to remove complexity from their IPTV and OTT strategy. It’s a cohesive suite that enables customers to simplify syndication and deliver their live and on-demand TV & video content to any screen.
- SmartOperator: 24i’s TV Anywhere front-end solution for TV operators. It is an off-the-shelf product that offers an innovative and uniform user experience across a range of devices.
- SmartTemplate: For partners who need a standardized front-end solution at the lowest cost but with maximum quality, stability and innovation. This build- once, deploy-everywhere Internet TV app template offers your clients easy access to the OTT market space.
- SmartApp: a product customized completely to 24i’s customer needs by supporting each client’s specific TV and OTT strategy, requirements, brand and technology integrations. Our in-depth knowledge and expertise with creating and deploying internet TV Apps, streaming video and interactive TV enables us to develop tailor-made solutions with cutting edge functionalities, realizing truly competitive advantages and strategic value for their customers.
24i Media will demonstrate its technology innovations at NAB 2018, booth SU9301CM, April 9-12 in Las Vegas and welcomes visitors to their booth to experience a wide-ranging live demo of their turnkey Internet TV app products and get a live demo of services powered by 24i including; NPO, Fuse Media, the Tennis Channel, HiDive, Edge TV, Globo, and many more!
Further information about 24i Media and the company’s products is available at www.24i.com