BBright, the French company that specializes in 4K / Ultra HD and HEVC video technologies for broadcasters, network and IPTV operators deliver key head-end playout solution to feed all new and emerging linear Ultra HD channels.
The UHD-24/7 features:
– Quad 3G-SDI outputs, Level A / B (both in 4 quadrants and 2-Sample Interleaved pixel modes).
– Several 4K / UHD pivot file formats (ie. XAVC, H.264, HEVC, Intra or long-GOP), can be ingested at high speed through a 10GbE interface from any FTP or NAS.
– 24/7 daily – weekly – monthly playout event scheduler allows for a complete linear channel scheduling manually and processing of external playlists is also supported for integration in customers’ traffic systems.
– Multiple, timed, logo insertions and workflow automation are provided for convenience.
– HDR schemes are natively supported with PQ10 and HLG compatibility.
According to Guillaume Arthuis, CEO of BBright: “BBright company is now a trustworthy supplier of software-based servers to rely on daily in production infrastructures such as playout head-ends. Tested on the long term or already in production at three satellite and IPTV network operators, we believe the UHD-24/7 integrated playout is the most significant product ever introduced by BBright. The new features released for this IBC give us a competitive advantage in term of ease of use, flexibility, workflow integration and unmatched picture quality.”
BBright will showcase its solutions during the IBC (Sept. 9th to 13th) in Hall 2, B.39, within the FRANCE Pavilion
BBright brings visionary solutions and products to the professional video industry. BBright is focusing on rapid market transitions around 4K/UHD, HEVC, multiscreen and content delinearization. BBright develops high-end 4K and HEVC technologies including broadcast appliances such as playout servers and transcoders for the video ecosystem. The company is privately held and was founded in September 2013 in Rennes, France. www.bbright.com